● This assembling machine is a device for assembling spot welding H-beams. The main body is composed of upper gantry, main body and spot welding system (optional).
● Three sets of web centering devices are installed in the upper part of the main body. One side of the device is the manual reduction box linkage to position the web, and the other side is clamped by the hydraulic cylinder.
● Two sets of wing plate centering devices are installed in the lower part of the fuselage. One side of the device is the manual gearbox linkage to position the wing plate, and the other side is clamped by the hydraulic cylinder.
● The guide device of the upper gantry pressing roller frame adopts three-way positioning and guiding, and the guiding method effectively ensures the stability of the pressing roller during the assembly process. Medium sloping.
● In terms of power configuration, in order to satisfy the conveying stability of the workpiece, the front and rear of the main body are equipped with a power roller table, and the power roller in the main body and the front and rear power rollers are controlled by linkage, so as to ensure the stable conveying of the workpiece during the conveying process.
Technical performance parameters
● Web height: 200-2000mm
● Thickness of web: 6-40mm
● Length of web: 4000-15000mm
● Flange plate width: 200-800mm
● Thickness of flange plate: 8-60mm
● Flap length: 4000-15000mm
● Spot welding speed: 500-800mm/min (determined according to the actual welding process)
● Free stroke speed: 10000mm/min
● Input roller table length: 12500mm
● Length of output roller table: 12500mm
● Hydraulic system pressure: 4Mpa (40Kg/CM²)
● Control: AC variable frequency speed regulation
● Speed: variable frequency speed regulation
● Mechanical power: 15Kw
● Manual spot welding: the welding machine is prepared by yourself
● Welding power: 18KVA+18KVA
● Power supply: AC 380V 50HZ 3-phase
● Mainframe dimensions (length×width×height): 2350mm×3650mm×6200mm
Note: It is recommended that the customer's power distribution cabinet does not use a leakage protection switch. If it is used, please select a model with a rated residual operating current of not less than 200MA.