● The bridge welding manipulator is composed of a beam and two supporting and walking trolleys. The welding head can move laterally along the beam, and the trolley can move longitudinally along the track. The gantry welding manipulator has one more gantry than the bridge type. The welding head can be moved laterally on the door beam, or can be moved laterally on a separate beam that can be lifted up and down along the door post. The latter can be used for different heights. Welding of welded structures. The bridge-type welding manipulator is suitable for welding of large-area flat plate splicing or hull plate frame structure.
● The gantry welding manipulator is mainly used for the welding of the outer longitudinal seam and the circumferential seam of the cylindrical workpiece in the manufacturing process of the pressure vessel. The gantry welding manipulator is composed of a gantry operating frame, a walking mechanism, a lifting mechanism, an operating platform, an electrical control system of the operating machine and a safety alarm device. It has the characteristics of stable work, safe and reliable, simple operation and strong applicability.
Main technical parameters
● Gantry gauge: 9m
● Cart travel speed: 60-1500mm/min
● Welding longitudinal seam welding speed: 60-1500mm/min
● Lifting speed of operating platform: 1500mm/min
● The upper electrode is pressurized by a cylinder, and the pressure adjustment is convenient;
● The welding of multiple solder joints can be completed evenly at one time;
● The descending and ascending speed of the pressing head can be adjusted arbitrarily, which alleviates the pressing impact on the workpiece and reduces noise;
● The secondary conductor adopts the upper insulation method, which is well insulated and reliable;
● The main circuit adopts high-power thyristor components, and the output power is strong, stable and reliable;
● The operation is controlled by foot switch, which has high productivity and low labor intensity;
● Suitable for welding of metal mesh and mesh cover.
● The welding machine is a gantry structure, the effective working space of the welding machine is (custom-made) mm, and the suitable welding mesh width is (custom-made) mm.
● According to the user's requirements, the upper beam of the welding machine is equipped with 1 to 10 welding cylinders. Corresponding to the upper cylinder, there are 2 lift cylinders on the lower beam. (The lateral position of the welding cylinder is adjustable).
● Welding parameters (welding current, welding time, preloading time, maintenance time) can be set separately for each group of welding cylinders.
● The secondary is powered by three-phase full-wave rectification, with high power factor and strong current output. Energy saving and power saving.
● The control of the welding machine adopts full digital programmable logic controller (PLC) control, the current output is stable and the work is reliable. The failure rate is low.
● 3-way working systems such as transformer, primary thyristor, secondary rectifier bridge, and welding electrode are respectively equipped with strong water cooling system for cooling to ensure that the welding machine can work stably for a long time.
● Welding cylinder and welding gas valve are fast-moving devices to ensure that the welding machine can work continuously and stably.
Performance and Features
● The key parts of the whole machine use professional components, such as: solenoid valve, air cylinder, thyristor are all professional components, and the control box is designed and manufactured with a single-chip microcomputer integration.
● The machine is a box-type structure, with good rigidity, pneumatic pressure, adjustable pressure, and flexible and reliable transmission parts.
● The main circuit is controlled by SCR, the current is continuously adjustable, and it has the function of compensation for network voltage fluctuations.
● The controller is equipped with: pre-pressure, preheating ramp, welding, pressure holding, rest time program control, current, single-spot welding and continuous welding selection switches.
● The main transformer is cast with epoxy resin. The secondary of the transformer is cooled by water together with the SCR and the electrodes.
● Weldable materials: carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, plated steel, aluminum, copper, copper alloy, etc.